DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day’s work at Apple. If you love innovation, here’s your chance to make a career of it. You’ll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Apple is seeking a proven Data Analyst to join the Apple Video Analytics team. This team seeks to promote productivity and innovation through diverse hiring.
In this role, your objective is to drive growth and engagement through ad-hoc analysis and KPI development. You should have a strong instinct for identifying KPIs that drive action and excellent communication skills to deliver clear analysis and reports. You’ll work closely with our stakeholders and leadership team to capture requirements, independently solve problems, and communicate insights.
– Experience analyzing large datasets, defining and cataloging KPIs to drive business action
– Extensive, demonstrable quantitative experience
– Well-versed in SQL languages
– Proficiency in Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Spark, Map Reduce)
– Experience utilizing Tableau to build operational dashboards and persist KPIs
– Ability to translate key findings from code into a visual presentation that is clear, concise, and actionable for a variety of audiences
– Leadership skills to influence and work across teams as a partner
– Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people
– Ability to initiate and deliver a project independently
– Understanding of media domain and content is beneficial
– Define and monitor key product KPIs and monitor their trends
– Perform ad-hoc strategic analysis
– Build dashboards and reports to convey key insights and KPIs to product, engineering, and business teams
Help grow emerging products with an aggressive trajectory in the competitive streaming video landscape. Leverage your analytics domain expertise for stakeholders throughout the organization, guiding decisions on customer experience, and strategic opportunities. You love building narratives backed by data and demonstrate a strong desire to continually improve the customer experience.
This is a full-time position in Apple Media Products and is located in our Cupertino, CA office.
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant field. Ideally, Masters in related field.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
REQUISITION NUMBER: ********* COMPANY NAME: Apple Inc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.