Come and join a fast paced and innovative development team. We are looking for experienced developers for the creation, installation and maintenance of business systems solutions. You will assist management in the direction of project and system activities, act as Project Leader on multiple concurrent projects of small to medium size. You will also provide a breadth of technical and business expertise, specialized skills in one or more business systems areas and assist in design and direction.
– 60% Develop, test, implement, document and maintain high quality business systems solutions on various computer platforms, adhering to established methodology and practices, and in accordance with acceptance criteria. Provide constructive feedback to individual team members and their respective manager regarding performance on initiatives and support work. Proactively strive for continuous improvement.
– 20% Promptly and professionally respond to business requests. Perform root cause analysis, impact analysis, problem determination and problem resolution support. Collaborate with appropriate business and IT staff throughout the problem resolution process.
– 10% Develop and maintain client-specific knowledge and associated business systems knowledge commensurate with work experience
– 10% Develop and maintain awareness and knowledge of application development technologies, methodologies, and standards. Acquire and effectively apply new technical skills as driven by business need and/or technology advancements.
– The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
– BS in MIS or CS or equiv trade-off in related education and related professional work experience.
– Proficiency demonstrated in a business or academic environment within the last 3 years in at least 2 of the following:
– Application development life cycle
– Modern business solution design and development practices
– Current Microsoft development environment
– Web Application Development and Cloud Technologies
– Business application support of internally developed and vended solutions within the CMFG architecture
– Service and API development, SOA
– Demonstrated knowledge of application development concepts in a multi-platform computing environment, including application development life cycle, n-tier development, object oriented design, etc
– Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, both verbally and in writing.
– Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
CUNA Mutual Group is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.