Application Engineering Specialist Co-op
Business Group Control Products and Solutions
No. of Positions 1
Requisition Number 77224BR
Job Category Engineering and Technicians
Position Type Full Time
Relocation Eligible No
Position Summary The Application Engineering Specialist Intern provides support for the Application Engineering team and will be assisting in the execution with Engineering tool improvements and process. Intern will be assigned live customer orders and ensure successful execution through project life; Medium Voltage (2400V 15kV) Motor Control Center and Variable Frequency Drive orders.
* Strong AutoCAD electrical or CREO (PTC) skills highly required
* Review and check quality of existing data base part selection tool
* Assist in LSS process improvements and report outs to management
* Modify/Create Bills of Materials and project drawings (electrical/dimensional) for assigned projects, ensuring all customer specifications are met in the scheduled time period.
* Perform technical review of customer specifications/drawings, Rockwell quotations and customer purchase orders.
* Assist or complete coordination studies, thermal evaluations, harmonic analysis, and other engineering studies as required.
* Excellent organization and communication skills are a must, as you will be interfacing with a wide range of clients, both internal and external (Customers, Sales, Distributors, PMs, Marketing, Drafting and Manufacturing) to ensure each project progresses smoothly, without; affecting the projects original schedule.
* Must express a high level of detail and accountability of completed work.
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
Must be pursuing a Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Technologist degree
Must have completed at least one year of coursework
* AutoCAD or Creo software experience
* Microsoft Office skills
EEO Statement Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at ************************************.
Company Overview Rockwell Automation, the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Work State/City Cambridge
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.