Application Integration Developer
CGI is looking for an experienced integration developer with strong hands-on experience in architecting and developing application and data integration solutions.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $80,000-$100,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorados Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals members to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGIs benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Your future duties and responsibilities
• As as an integration developer, design and develop application and data integration solutions
• Work with application architects, data architects, software developers, business users to understand and
implement application and data integration requirements.
• Provide deep technical and hands on implementation expertise with integrating applications/ systems
such as ERP, Java enterprise, Oracle, and others
• Develop and maintain ETL/ELT solutions.
• Write software code to develop application integration services between diverse applications
• Support and enhance existing application integration solutions
• Collaborate with software engineering to understand the API designs, and leverage the APIs to develop
• Prepare and document technical design specs based on the data model and business requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or information technology/ systems
• 3+ years of programming experience in one of the following: Java, C#
• 3+ years of experience in one of the following: XML, XQuery
• 3+ years of experience with SQL, PLSQL
• 3+ years of building and supporting data integration solutions. Strong experience with ETL
• 5+ years of experience in Cloud API application such as Informatica, MuleSoft, Oracle
• 3+ years of hands-on development experience with Informatica PowerCenter and IICS (Informatica
Cloud) is highly preferred.
• 3+ years of prior hands-on API integration experience
• Solid understanding and working knowledge of Webservice, and API development- Rest, SOAP
• Broad knowledge of cloud native technologies and agile integration
• Deep knowledge of data and application Integration architecture and principles
• Extensive iPaas knowledge / experience with cloud integration
• Ability of working in a delivery team with Agile methodologies
• Extensive iPaas knowledge / experience with cloud integration.
• Authentication knowledge such as 'OAuth', Certificate, SSL is required
• Experience with Microsoft Azure is highly preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.