One of the largest payment card services corporations is hiring for an Application Reliability Engineer within their Digital Banking sector. This is a 6-month contract-to-hire position that can be fully remote within the US.
As an Application Reliability Engineer you will join the team responsible for mission critical, customer-facing applications. Your primary focus will be on driving automation and efficiencies to increase quality, availability, and security.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of engineering/architecture experience
- Proficient coding in Java, Python, and/or Go
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience supporting a 24/7 enterprise environment with on-call responsibilities for production support
- Working experience in high transaction volume OLTP sites or the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of configuration management, release automation, and orchestration technologies
What you will be doing:
- 60% Development
- 20% Site Reliability/Monitoring
- 10% Infrastructure
- 10% Miscellaneous/project-based needs
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.