Application Support Analyst – (16241)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Job Title Application Support Analyst
Organizational Unit Ashley Furniture Industries , Corporate , Information Technology
Location Arcadia, WI 54612 US (Primary)
Education Associate Degree
Career Level Entry Level
Category Information Technology
Type of Job Full-Time
Days of the Week: Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
The Applications Support Analyst is responsible for providing simple to intermediate technical and problem resolution support on all of Ashley Furniture’s applications across the globe with the goal of maximizing service availability and satisfaction for all internal and external customers. This position is also responsible for delivering clear, concise, timely communication to our customers to ensure their confidence in our team’s passion to provide them with the best customer experience possible.
The Applications Support Analyst is accountable for providing timely and effective support and escalation for Ashley Furniture’s systems, software and associated products.
This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that this job performs.
– Continuously deliver clear, concise, timely communication to our customers to ensure their confidence in our team’s passion to provide them with the best customer experience possible.
– Provide timely and effective support and escalation for Ashley Furniture’s systems, software and associated products.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting Ashley Furniture’s systems, applications and services within the agreed time to recovery, with guidance as needed.
– Contribute to the research and resolution efforts during all Incidents.
– Work closely with development and operational teams globally to ensure rapid service restoration.
– Follow process and procedure standards to maintain and improve service and efficiency.
– Prevent the repetition of issues by assisting in root cause analysis.
********************************************************************* & source=Monster Click Here to ! Job Requirements
– Associate Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience, Required
– None Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Customer focused awareness and Client first attitude
– Knowledge and discipline to document processes and applications
– Effective time management and organizational skills
– Ability to translate technical issues for business users
– Work independently as well as in a team environment
– Effective interpersonal communication skills
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Maintain confidentiality
– Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
– Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
– ITIL Support Standards
– Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
– Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
– Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquires
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific job requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.