CompanyAmerican National Bank
TitleApplication Support Analyst
Location/Building90th & Dodge
Employment TypeFull Time
Total Hours Per Week40
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible in providing service operations, continual service improvement, system monitoring, system maintenance, build and upgrade support and some solution architecture and design for assigned applications.
: Knowledge of and the ability to install, configure, troubleshoot, and repair software issues.
Understanding of basic application development principles; how software works.
Ability to work with and manage 3rd party vendors.
Usage of Technical Expertise
: Acquiring and applying technical and functional knowledge in one’s own area of specialty.
IT Environment –
Knowledge of organization’s total Information Technology (IT) Environment
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
– Provide level 2 support for our end users. Identify and resolves incidents unable to be handled by level 1 support.
– Work with 3rd party vendors directly on support related issues and upgrades.
– Documents best practices for resolving incidents and act as an application mentor for the level 1 support team.
– Proactively monitor applications, identifying trends, participate in root cause analysis, and implementing corrective actions.
– Manage application upgrades and enhancements.
– Installs, configures, and supports new applications as necessary.
– Consults the lines of business to understand requirements and specifications for enhancing applications.
– Assists with testing activities to ensure delivered application meets customer requirements.
– Provides training to IT support personnel.
– Participates in user meetings and project team meetings and provides status updates on assigned tasks.
Experience, Education & Training Requirements
– 2-4 years previous application support or related experience required.
– Working experience in providing implementation and support services.
– Experience with incidents, problems, requests and service management systems.
– Experience with projects in requirements, analysis, design, system integration and testing.
Education, Licensure & Certification Needed:
– Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MIS or another IT related field and/or equivalent work strongly preferred.
Skills & Abilities Needed:
– Knowledge of software installation and troubleshooting, Windows 7/10, Office, Active Directory, Adobe, etc.
– Ability to manage multiple projects at one time while delivering high quality on-time results
– Ability to work and solve problems both independently and in a group setting.
– Understanding of basic development principles.
– Experience with ECM and/or business automation tools, preferred
– Experience with Jack Henry & Associates or other core banking software a plus.
– Expereince with banking applications preferred.
– Disciplined, motivated, punctual, self-direct your time wisely, and be detail oriented.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills with customers and co-workers in a professional manner.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
EO/AA: American National Corporation (including all affiliates) (ANC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) employer. ANC considers applicants for all positions, and employees are treated equally during employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status or any other prohibited basis of discrimination, as provided under applicable state and federal law.
Federal and state law obligates us to provide reasonable accommodation to the known disabilities of applicants and employees, unless to do so would pose an undue hardship. Please let us know if you need an accommodation to complete the application process or to perform any essential elements of the position you are applying for. You may do so by contacting the Human Resources Employment Department at *****************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.