A top 40 law firm in the United States is looking to add an IT Systems Analyst to their team. This person will be joining the Enterprise Systems department. Their day to day will include managing the lifecycle for different financial applications throughout the firm including Aderant and Billback by implementing, testing, configuring, and supporting the applications. They will additionally be responsible for helping design solutions for 3rd party and vendors to help the firm operate with these applications.
– Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related experience
– 4-5 years as a System Analyst in a law firm, financial enterprise, or accounting firm
– Experience with SSIS and SSRS to help build out reports
– Experienced working within an Agile environment/software
– Experienced using financial technologies such as Sage, Carpe Diem, Aderant, iManage, inTapp, and more
– Experienced working with or supporting 3rd party/vendor software and implementing it to an enterprise system
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.