This position identifies and analyzes user requirements, recommends appropriate applications or modifications, and provides support for all applications and systems identified within the team’s Application Portfolio. Exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and procedures.
- Ability to be able to pick up new functional process knowledge from more senior colleagues, vendor documentation and training material.
- Experience with at least one functional module/application/system.
- Participates in requirements analysis sessions and able to document requirements.
- Participates in process workflow sessions and document workflow maps.
- Investigates user problems and needs, identifies their source, performs troubleshooting.
- Assist in system unit testing, integration testing and regression testing for enhancements, new functionality and upgrades.
- Reports task activity and status to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field.
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an additional 4 years of experience are required.
- 0 – 3 years of system analysis and/or application support experience.
- Experience working with ERP systems either on a project team or as an end-user.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge of application configuration tools.
- Knowledge of computer/computational science, data analysis, and programming technologies, concepts, and techniques.
Disclaimer: The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.