At Labcorp, we provide real-world experience by working on assignments in a team atmosphere, which furthers an education in STEM and Healthcare disciplines.
Our interns have the opportunity to showcase their work by demonstrating their achievements to their supervisors, their mentors, and our senior management team. Each intern will participate in group projects that illustrate their creativity and build on their technical teamwork skills.
Your Summer at a Glance
- May – Take Off
- Program Kick-Off and the Start of the Summer!
- June – Teamwork and Discovery
- Work with your assigned team and fellow Interns on projects while also attending workshops, panels, and tours
- July – Networking and Public Speaking
- Present to Senior Leadership, work with team members on innovative new projects, and expand your career network
- August – Takeaways
- Provide insight for your future career, and create lasting career networks
- Support Lead Xcellerate Analysts 10%
- Perform standard study configuration, customization and study testing in at least one Xcellerate Application (TIDE, PDH, XPD, Xcellerate Risk and Issue Management) 50%
- Perform maintenance and update of standards in at least one Xcellerate Application 10%
- Support study specific issue resolution for Xcellerate Applications 20%
- Support development of infrastructure to support management of product intake requests 10%
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Basic understanding of algorithms and their scalability
- University degree education preferred (if required or experience level which may be substituted for level of education) in science, mathematics or computer science.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.