A loan acquisition, servicing, and real estate investment client in California is looking for a full-stack Applications Developer to join their small remote Developer team to build and deliver creative solutions in a fast-paced and challenging financial services environment.
Employee can hold residence anywhere in the general Sacramento metropolitan area. This position will allow remote work, but candidates must be able to attend a weekly meeting with the team (in the Rancho Cordova Folsom area) to discuss project status.
This position provides a good mix of new development as well as providing enhancements, support and bug fixes for existing solutions. The environment includes multiple custom enterprise applications that also integrate with other major systems like EMCs Documentum, SAP, and the Service Director loan servicing system.
– Review, analyze, modify, create and support computer software systems.
– Perform application coding, debugging and testing.
– Troubleshoot errors and/or identify solutions to challenges faced by the business.
– Formulate and recommend change specifications to resolve issues
– Implement, test, deploy, and document changes in a non-production environment
– Communicate with stakeholders
– Ensure application code adheres to established system architecture, change management policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
– Write documentation for technical personnel describing installation and operating procedures.
– Participate in software application deployments and upgrades.
– Website development
This is an incredible position for a candidate to learn new skills and implement state of the art solutions. This position is project oriented, requires a very high level of trust, and the candidate must be able to demonstrate consistent progress on projects. Candidate is responsible for furnishing and maintaining their personal workspace, Internet Connectivity, and associated office materials. Employee will log into their secure developer workstation via VPN. Must be available to receive calls during the core hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm. Incumbent may be requested to respond to nightly job status alert emails from time to time.
– Experience working in the Mortgage Loan Servicing industry
– Three years experience with a broad range of Microsoft technologies, including:
-Microsoft SQL Server
-Web technologies: ASP. net, both Web Forms and MVC as well as MVVM frameworks
-Desktop technologies: Windows Forms and WPF
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.