Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers
athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great,
and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what
we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see
every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In
every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP.
And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to
push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We re looking for people who do more than good work.
We re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes. and
the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on
game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions,
whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have
come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where
building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it
takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves
and everyone else: Protect This House. I Will. Our goal is to Build
A Great Team! Will YOU Protect This House?!
This is a great opportunity to join the most explosive growth company
in the retail industry! We are investing in our systems and team today
to support a much larger business in the future. The Application
Support Specialist will serve as a key liaison between the retail
business team, the corporate IT team, and software vendors. The right
candidate will help guide our business to the next level through a
combination of technology and process improvements. This individual
will help design, build, and develop new solutions while providing
superior customer service. You need to believe in the Under Armour
brand and the power to change the industry!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned
* Implement and support our retail-focused enterprise applications,
primarily: JDA Allocations, SAP FMS, SAP CAR and Control-M
* Build and support application-based customized reporting
dashboards conforming to user specification/requirements
* Provide outstanding customer service to home office users and
store team for Merchandise Planning & Allocation (MP & A) systems.
* Utilize problem solving and technical skills to support the team,
resolve questions, and document software bugs for MP & A systems.
* Maximize MP & A system investments/capabilities by learning and
providing in-depth functional knowledge in Planning & Allocation.
* Aggressively learn and evaluate existing infrastructure and
processes for the MP & A systems and MP & A business team.
* Uncover opportunities in the MP & A systems and business and provide
solid business cases for future changes/enhancements.
* Support business growth with software design, development,
testing, implementation, and training.
* Thoroughly understand business needs of the MP & A team, translate
the needs into actionable projects and tasks, and implement
technology solutions to satisfy the needs.
* Provide periodic on-call coverage after normal business hours,
weekends and/or holidays to ensure minimal outage time and
* Quickly learn and adapt to new software, platforms, and business
changes in the MP & A space.
* Partner and contribute in a cross-functional team including
Merchandise Planners, Allocators, Merchants, Store Operations,
Logistics/Distribution, and IT.
* Execute Retail IT strategies and directives to ensure future
company growth and success.
* Proven knowledge of retail math and retail sales reporting
including S/T, WOS, builds, mark-down analysis, UPT, ADT,
conversion, IMU, MMU, comp/like sales, etc.
* Proven knowledge of allocation and replenishment functionality and
concepts including rate of sale, seasonality, size curves, lost
sales, supersessions, constraints, capacity, prepacks and
* Must demonstrate fluency in SQL and Excel. Oracle, SAP HANA and
SQL Server experience is also preferred.
* Proficient at analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data;
with the ability to synthesize information and translate into
effective and actionable insights.
* Must possess superior problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver
projects and results within timelines.
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and the
ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete
* Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative
* Sense of urgency and accuracy.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Must have natural intellectual curiosity and significant
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor s degree in Business Management with MIS focus or
* 10+ years of experience in supporting Enterprise retail systems
including Merchandise Planning, Allocations, Sales Auditing and/or
similar retail systems.
* Experience with JDA Allocation, JDA Enterprise Planning, JDA Size
Scaling, SAP FMS, SAP CAR, Aptos/Epicor POS is preferred.
* Experience with developing and executing test scenarios supporting
data integration between Allocation system and Enterprise Resource
* Reporting/BI system experience is a plus.
* In-store retail experience is a plus.
* SAP experience is a plus.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to
all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical
conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information (including characteristics and
testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global
company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented
people from a diverse candidate pool.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.