At ProMach, we’re looking for people who want to shine. You’ll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you want. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Mechanical marvel. Customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
As our Application Systems Administrator, you’ll be challenged and rewarded. Improve our customers’ packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We’re proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Our Application Systems Administrator will install, configure, and support ProMach’s ERP (predominantly Syteline) and related applications. In this role, you will ensure reliable operation of our software and proactively monitor systems to prevent issues. You will provide technical and basic functional support to end users.
Are you interested in this work?
- Provide level 1 technical support to end users through helpdesk incidents
- Install and configure new installations of software and upgrade/patch existing installations
- Monitor systems for errors, review application logs, and proactively address potential issues
- Analyze patches/upgrades from vendor to determine impact before applying
- Configure servers to meet the needs of the ERP software, including printer setup and file shares
- Troubleshoot performance issues within application, servers, and database
- Maintain documentation regarding installation and configuration details
- Deliver occasional after-hours support, especially as related to upgrades and system maintenance
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Base Salary Range: $70,000 – $85,000
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar area of technical study or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years’ experience supporting and configuring business applications
- Experience configuring Windows Server and features within Windows Server such as IIS and printers
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL
- ERP software experience; an emphasis on Infor CSI Syteline is a plus
- Team player with ability to communicate with IT team and end users
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Motivated, committed, and energetic self-starter dedicated to providing high-quality and responsive IT service
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload
- Strong problem-solving skills
Pro Mach, Inc. was named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strength of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.