Applications Developer in Chantilly, VA | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Applications Developer – Chantilly, VA
Req #: ******
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is the prime contractor for the development and integration of a large Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems integration effort. The program is an ACAT-1 level program with high visibility within CACI’s large portfolio of enterprise business systems and healthcare solution programs. The EHR solution will support the documentation of healthcare for all deployed military service members and is designed to provide the latest technologies to the Department of Defense. As a result of this effort, the EHR will provide a more comprehensive documentation of healthcare provided to US service members.
CACI is seeking an Applications Developer to join a team of IT professionals supporting the Joint Operational Medical Information Systems office.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Adapt existing functionality to meet changing business process needs as prescribed by the requirement gathering processes.
– Contribute to architecture and technical discussions within the project team.
– Perform code reviews within the project team.
– Recommend and implement the best solution and approach for any assigned task based on the overall project and end user needs.
– Maintain technical specifications.
– Troubleshoot and resolve bugs as reported by end users in the field.
– Write technical documentation in support of software project as needed (class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and entity relationship diagrams).
– Implement processes by which data from external systems is integrated into the software as required. Ensure the application is meeting best practices for security.
– Modify user interface implementation based on user feedback.
– Improve user interface accessibility.
– Support the system maintenance process by consulting with the project team on the maintenance of applications with complex database considerations.
– Develop and customize application servers and toolsets to enhance business processes, including workflow development, knowledge and data management.
– Research, test, and report the capabilities of technology products, application servers and toolsets. Work with business analysts to map business and functional requirements.
– Analyze and resolve application software and toolset issues.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
– US Citizen
– Experience in developing solutions using JAVA and HTML
– Experience with Agile development methodologies
– Ability and experience facilitating interviews with all stakeholders to clearly identify functional and technical requirements
– Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills
– Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Public Trust clearance
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
– Experience in MHS theater medical IT systems
– Familiarity with MHS/DHA software products and tools
– Experience in gathering, reviewing, and documenting business requirements, processes or other analytical results
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience in related field
– Understanding of one of the following programs: Theater Medical Information Program – Joint (TMIP-J), AHLTA – Theater (AHLTA-T), Composite Health Care System Cach (TC2), Maritime Medical Module (MMM), Medical Situational Awareness in Theater (MSAT), Theater Medical Data Store (TMDS) or other theater medical programs
– Experience with Military Health Service (MHS) or VA (Veteran’s Administration) healthcare applications, systems, and terminology
– Experience with mission critical applications for military or federal customer.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2018 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.