Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? We have an immediate need for a Senior Web Designer/Application Programmer Analyst to support an important government customer in Huntsville, AL.
Clearance Level (Required to Start):
Daily Job Responsibilities :
– Responsible for activities related to overall web design
– Assigns personnel to various projects, directs their activities, and evaluates their work
– Ensures all requirements of web design are included in the overall organization web design strategy
– Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
– Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements
– Contributes to the design groups’ efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s online offerings, and designs the website to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications.
– 5 years management/supervisory experience which includes performance of functions with respect to IT programs
– Experience with web-based technologies including browsers, ASP, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software
– Experience with INFOSEC
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Visual Studio
– Experience with InfoPath
– Creative execution with an on-line portfolio of design samples.
– ITIL Foundations and Intermediate level knowledge/experience
– Point and PMP experience/certification
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, Capable of working independently and with teams
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree:
– 5-7 years’ managing/directing Application Programming efforts within a government environment
– Ability to obtain ITIL V.3 within 6 months of hire
– IAT Level II certification (required on first day)
– None at this time but could be no more than 15%
Any additional info regarding work environment:
– Work is performed on government site. Employees will work in close proximity with Government personnel. Core work hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday through Friday except holidays. Support will be provided outside of core hours during the following times: 1) in support of Fiscal Year-End processing, usually the last two weeks of Sep. 2) During no more than four scheduled user tests per year; 3) in support of quarterly implementation of new code releases; 4) when required to resolve problems resulting in software application.
Job ID: 5106
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Phacil is different in the fundamental way we run the business and manage the delivery of our services. We attribute the company’s steady growth and success to our constant focus on the basics: recruit the best peopleand treat them with utmost dignity and respect, provide superior customer support, and deliver solutions that ensure their mission success. Phacilians are perfectionists. We have a tremendous work ethic, integrity, and serious dedication to our profession. In fact, one customer described that dedication as ‘ferocious execution.’ We take pride in working with customers to increase efficiency and streamline business processes by helping them to reap the benefits of new technologies and industry best practices. Contact Info
– 4505 Martin Road Southwest
Huntsville, AL 35808
– Phone: ************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.