Requisition ID 2018-43552
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Department ICE COR IRC Appointment Ctr Template Mgr
Post End Date 7/6/2018
The Applications Systems Analyst Associate is responsible for the analysis, programming (report writing and system customization), production support, and system implementation for IT Clinical Systems. Primary focus is clinical systems that produce test results and diagnostic images.
Salary offered commensurate to experience
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks:
* Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family
* Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
* Education discount for staff and dependents (undergraduate only)
* Retirement: Up to 10% matched contribution from UAMS
* Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
* Career Training and Educational Opportunities
* Merchant Discounts
* Concierge prescription delivery on the main campus when using UAMS pharmacy
* Performs work-flow systems analysis and design related to new application requests, system enhancements (i.e. reporting needs, system configuration changes, upgrades, etc.) and ongoing system support.
* Determines business requirements by consultation with customer.
* Investigate existing systems, assess current system capabilities, and identify opportunities for process improvements.
* Document relevant data and process flows, determine system inputs, processes and outputs.
* Assess available technology, document viable system design alternatives.
* Analyze and interpret system requirements documentation, system design documentation, and system data dictionary documentation in order to develop custom reports as well as to perform system customizations as allowed per specific application.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field plus 1 year experience supporting and maintaining computer systems OR High School diploma/GED plus 5 years experience supporting and maintaining computer systems. Microsoft .Net MS SQL or Oracle experience desirable. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
UAMS is an inclusive Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence.
Bend, crawl, crouch, kneel, stoop, or reach overhead: Occasionally
Lift, push, pull, carry weight: 11 – 25 lbs
Use hands to touch, handle, or feel: Continuously
Taste or smell: Never
Read, concentrate, think analytically: Continuously
Physical Environment: Inside Office Environment
Noise Level: Moderate
Visual Requirements: Color discrimination, Depth perception, Far visual acuity, Near visual acuity
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.