- Primary Location: United States,South Dakota,Sioux Falls
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville; United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18030654
Citi,the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts anddoes business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi providesconsumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumer banking and credit,corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services,and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguardingassets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets onbehalf of our clients.
Citi’sMission and ValuePropositionexplainswhat we do and Citi LeadershipStandardsexplainhow we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to ourclients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth andeconomic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’strust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making apositive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is acommon set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employeesshould work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to executeagainst our strategic priorities.
Diversityis a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clientsfrom every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to haveour workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it apriority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, whereindividuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Underminimal supervision perform analysis, coding, testing, implementation &maintenance of software programs.
- Work effectively in teams or individually with focus on building positive workingrelationships.
- Develop andmaintain systems/technical documentation
- Participate in inspections/peer review at all project stages
- Develop astrong knowledge of departmental processes & procedures
- Providesystems support during regular business hours, off-hours, and potential weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Five years of technical experience which could include COBOL,Assembler, CICS, MVS, JCL, VSAM, TSO, Java and Microsoft products.
- Effective leadership skills are required.
- Working knowledge of software, hardware, and networks is required.
- A fundamental knowledge of the credit card industry.
- Demonstrate ability to solve business problems with appropriateautomated solutions is required.
- Manages time efficiently and is reliable and dependable.
- Demonstrated analysis skills, customer orientations and problemsolving.
- Requires a strong team player with good judgment and superbcommunication skills in addition to the ability to be flexible, a quick learner, use of sound integrity and tolerance for stress
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.