- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18028851
Citi is looking for senior developers who can design and build complex Android applications using cutting edge technology to meet complex business needs. Successful candidate must possess very good experience in designing, implementing and implementing mobile applications.
Job Level: C12
• Possess high degree of technical competency to design and develop Android applications using cutting-edge tools and technologies
• Support implementation of new development methodologies in the Agile spectrum to transform development processes.
• Code, test, debug, implement, and document complex programs.
• Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
• Assist team in resolving the problems in the Android applications.
• Find ways to improve the design of the existing programs and optimize performance
– 5+ years experience delivering complex projects with 1+ year of Android development experience
– Good understanding of Java and Android SDK
– Familiar with tools and processes in Android development, and have working experience in CICD
– Good knowledge in RESTful API, OAuth and secure communication between app and server
– Good experience in Agile, Scrum
– Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering, excellent communication skills
– Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team to develop solutions
– Ability to understand customer needs and manage expectations
– Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
– Fluent in English and Spanish preferred
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.