- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18033268
As the mobile team is expanding to meet increasing demands from various LOB projects we need to have a Java/J2EE/iOS developer who can design, develop and enhance Java and mobile applications. This is critical to ensuring the delivery of mobile applications and services to the market to meet Citi’s digital bank vision.
• Design, develop and enhance Java and iOS Mobile applications
• Support implementation of programs (or components of programs) to meet business discretionary needs.
• Support implementation of projects (or components of projects) to meet business plan of record.
• Work with CTO to implement design charters in order for application enhancements to be compliant with technology roadmap.
• Develop a thorough understanding of business specifications
• Maintain documentation standards and versioning control Adherence to security and compliance standards.
• Three plus years’ experience delivering complex projects with Java Enterprise technologies and various middleware technologies
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, excellent communication skills -Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team to develop solutions
• Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
• Ability to understand customer needs and manage expectations
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Experience developing software with Agile methodologies
• Knowledge and/or experience with CI/CD is a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with micro services (Sprint Boot, GemFire, Undertow etc.) is a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with cloud-based development with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS is a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with iOS development with swift is a plus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.