The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for an AR/VR System UI Engineer to help define and build the next generation user experiences on our platforms using Apple’s latest technologies including RealityKit and ARKit.
- At least 3 years experience in software development
- Track record for building complex applications that are functional and delightful
- Proficient in Swift, C++ or ObjC
- Familiarity with SwiftUI and/or UIKit
- Attention to detail, creativity and passion.
You will work on the applications and system behaviors that define the overall experience of our platforms; ultimately impacting the way our customers use our products. System applications such as the Home Screen as well as behaviors like multitasking and app switching define the fundamental interaction models for Apple’s iOS, tvOS and watchOS platforms. Work closely with Apple’s UI framework, Human Interface designers and application teams – pushing you to think outside-the-box, and solve incredibly challenging and interesting problems in the AR/VR space. You will work with technologies such as the newly announced SwiftUI and RealityKit frameworks, UIKit and ARKit. You will have access to a wide variety of internal frameworks and services that will allow you to create applications that are deeply integrated into our operating systems.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- – 3D mathematics is a plus
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pay & Benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.