Job Title Ariba Programmer Analyst
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
The Corporate Procurement team is looking for an individual to serve as a subject systems expert. Utilizing our Ariba Software tool and best-in-class SCRM practices, this individual performs the development, testing and training of Corporate Procurement systems enhancements. This individual serves as a lead, managing the Ariba software tool in conjunction with the supply chain and cross-functionally within Raymond.
- Manages on-going system support projects. Receives general business requirements and develops them into application/programming objectives and/or detailed functional specifications.
- Responsible for the testing, implementation, and training of system enhancements.
- Manages user and supplier requests via the Ray Procure tool.
- Responsible for the streamlining of business processes. Develops new concepts and modifies processes in response to changing business trends. Recommends process changes to hardware/software as well as test procedures.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of complex data.
- Fosters relationships and regularly interfaces and collaborates with co-workers to obtain support needed from the supply chain.
- As the recognized technical expert, provides leadership, support, and technical guidance to all levels of personnel over system related issues.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shfit.
About the work schedule:
This position may be eligible for a hybrid work schedule after completion of orientation period.
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in a related field
- At least 3 years of experience.
- The successful candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of the procure to pay process and how information systems can be used to improve it.
- Broad knowledge of business/information systems technology and systems design is also required.
It would be great if you had:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building relationships and facilitating active collaboration.
- Strong communication skills as you will have significant interface with suppliers and other divisions on a regular basis.
About the total compensation package:
Salary – The salary for this position is $77,400 – $99,100
Benefits – We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.