Job Title Assistant Director for Graduate CRM Operations
Applications Accepted From Public: Open to the public
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please complete the online application and be prepared to attach required documents. For references, please include names and current contact information of three professional references. References will be used with discretion late in the process. Successful candidates must pass a comprehensive background check (including criminal), university judiciary review, and driving record audit.
Review of application materials will begin immediately and the position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, please apply by August 6, 2018.
This position is eligible for the following benefits: Level 1 – Medical/Rx, Vision, Dental, Ortho; Winter Break Closure; Holidays Paid; Basic/Supp/Dep Life; Educ. Benefits; Sick Leave; Vacation; Retirement
Posting Number ********S
The assistant director for graduate CRM operations will serve as embedded administrative position funded by the academic college(s), embedded in Undergraduate Admissions. The position is responsible for supporting the graduate recruitment operations for the assigned academic college(s), including the successful implementation and ongoing project management for the university’s constituent relationship management system (CRM), as well as development, execution, and analysis of mixed-media, data-driven targeted recruitment communication campaigns. This position will serve as a liaison between the assigned academic college(s), the Graduate College, and Strategic Enrollment Management. The position will be embedded in the Undergraduate Admissions office, which provides central oversight for the enterprise-wide implementation of Technolutions Slate, and will report directly to the director of enrollment marketing and CRM operations in Undergraduate Admissions while coordinating with the senior director of communications and marketing in the College(s).
Under the direction of the director of enrollment marketing and CRM operations, the position supports the implementation of data-informed and systems-based solutions to facilitate the execution of outreach, recruitment travel, territory management, recruitment communication, campus visit programming, volunteer management, yield programming, faculty and staff recruitment efforts, and reporting and analysis on behalf of the assigned academic college(s). The incumbent is responsible for identifying opportunities to leverage current and new technologies for greatest effectiveness in recruitment operations.
1. Recruitment Operations:
– Support the successful implementation and ongoing project management for the university’s constituent relationship management system (currently, Technolutions Slate) and associated systems, by monitoring system integrity and quality control, managing or supporting the execution of printed and electronic communication campaigns, and managing secure roles, permissions, and workspaces.
– Under the direction of the director of enrollment marketing and CRM operations, coordinate administrative functions associated with the constituent relationship management system, including testing and upgrades with the CRM, management of system integrations with the university’s student information system and various third party vendors.
– Configure Slate instance to meet the needs of the academic college(s) while ensuring data integrity throughout all instances of the CRM.
– Serve as liaison to the academic college(s) for day-to-day CRM inquiries.
– Prepare and maintain comprehensive training documentation pertaining to the systems and associated processes, and train university personnel.
2. Communication Campaign Management
– Under the direction of the senior director of communications and marketing in the College(s) and the director of enrollment marketing and CRM operations, the position supports the ongoing development and management of mixed-media, data-driven targeted recruitment and admissions communication plans executed within the CRM for the academic college(s), serving multiple constituencies, including prospective students, parents, volunteers, other influencers, and the university community at large.
– Counsel and provide recommendations to the academic college(s) on best practices and procedures as they pertain to recruitment, mass marketing, and electronic communication, in addition to ensuring compliance with associated regulations and policies. Assists department and functional leaders on the development and monitoring of quality assurance of all recruitment communications for the College(s).
– Collaborate with the senior director of communications and marketing in the College(s) and the online program directors to execute comprehensive recruitment communication campaigns serving both the recruitment goals of the entire institution and those of individual graduate programs.
– Researches, conceptualizes, designs, and creates highly visible recruitment communication materials in coordination with coordination with the senior director of communications and marketing in the College(s) and the online program directors for each of the College’s graduate programs.
3. Lead Generation, Inquiry Management and Fulfillment, and Reporting:
– Under the direction of the director of enrollment marketing and CRM operations, support the management of inquiry fulfillment and yield logistics, including the development and execution of postal and electronic campaigns for the College(s).
– Manage the receipt and processing of admissions inquiries generated by lead delivery services, including automated, manual, recurring, and/or adhoc data imports to the CRM.
– Identify opportunities to realize efficiencies with coordinating postal and electronic campaign across all graduate programs in the College(s).
Develop routine and special reports utilizing available reporting tools within the CRM.
Bachelor’s degree required by start date.
Valid driver’s license required; ability to travel independently.
A minimum of 3 years of related working experience.
Working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to use in varied situations.
Ability to anticipate and resolve issues with internal and external constituents in a variety of situations.
Must have the ability to understand and abide by the Statements and Principles of Good Practice of the National Association for College Admission Counseling.
Ability to act independently and autonomously as an agent of and positive reflection of Ohio University, Undergraduate Admissions, the Graduate College, and the assigned academic college(s).
Successful incumbents must pass a comprehensive background check (including criminal), university judiciary review, and driving record audit.
Master’s degree preferred.
Proficiency in basic SQL
Experience in developing reports to support business analytics.
Experience with Technolutions Slate or similar customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Commensurate with education and experience. Employees also enjoy a generous benefits package including health benefits, paid time off, and education benefits for employees and qualified dependents.
Job Open Date 07/10/2018
Posting Close Date
Position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, please apply by August 6, 2018.
Job Category Administrative – Exempt-Salaried
Planning Unit Office of the Provost
M – F; 8 – 5; some evenings and weekends. Travel required.
Expected hours worked per week 40+
Expected duration of assignment ongoing
Applicants may contact this person if they have questions about this position. Katie Troyer, ***************, ************
Ohio University is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. Ohio University is an equal access/equal opportunity and affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Ohio University is a member of the OH/Western PA/WV Higher Education Recruitment Consortium. *******************
Employment Type Full-Time Regular
Job Family/Subfamily Communications & Marketing-General Communications
Career Track & Level IC 3
Pay Grade CA & P|16|
Clery Act Crime Statistics
Clery Act Crime Statistics
To view the Clery Act Compliance Report Click here
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.