Join us in a 10 minute virtual career chat to speak to a Fairfield Recruiter on this opportunity. Click on the links (or copy the URL and paste it into your web browser) to register for the available chat times:
-Wednesday’s 9am PT/12pm ET. URL: **********************
-Wednesday’s 12pm PT/3pm ET. URL: **********************
– Review design drawings and specifications
– Track permitting process and assist in its procurement
– Identify the required scopes of work to complete the project
– Compose the scope of work identifying products, specifications, performance standards and contract documents
– Prepare and distribute bid packages to qualified vendors and conduct pre-bid meetings
– Qualify bids and bidders, and make selections
– Establish construction schedule and develop related budget
– Direct the activities involved with the preparation of mock-ups
– Fine tune the scope of work and adjust the schedule / budgetary items as required to meet the pro forma expectations
– Regularly update and report on the project’s performance through the schedule, cost report, weekly report, progress photos and accounting conference calls
– Regularly monitor field operations through site visits and inspections
– Monitor and advise on job safety protocols
– Provide guidance and support to onsite personnel
– Acts as liaison between property management and construction team
– Review and approve subcontractor draw requests
– Prepare and submit contracts, change orders and purchase orders
– At least 2 – 5 years of experience in Multifamily construction preferred
– Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, construction means, methods and materials.
– Familiarity with accepted buildings practices, materials and techniques, knowledge of common and general code requirements, ADA requirements, mechanical systems and components, permitting processes and requirements, market pricing and lien waivers.
– Strong ability to read and understand plans and specifications, comprehensive knowledge of commercial construction means, methods and ‘best’ practices and related systems.
– Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of renovation/construction
– Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
– Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Timberline.
– Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills combined with good attention to details and the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to follow complex oral and written instruction
– Attention to detail
– Demonstrate dependability, flexibility and teamwork
– Ability to interact and communicate effectively within the organization
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R*******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Fairfield, exceptional, personalized living comes full of amenities with none of the stress of homeownership. We do it through the programs we offer, a commitment to local neighborhoods and innovative green living opportunities. Our award-winning apartments are managed and staffed by award-winning teams. Residents rent with us, and stay with us, because our life’s work is helping people feel at home, over and over again. Building and maintaining strong relationships with our residents, employees, investors and partners matters to us. We’ve got the depth of experience and financial foundation to provide stability and peace of mind, whether you are renting or investing with us. Contact Info
– Cumming, GA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.