Contract/Freelance Project Description
Assistant Project Manager (Cellular Telecommunications)
BRE6182 – HCE Operations Telecom – Brentwood
Contract / Regular Full-Time
SSOE is seeking a Assistant Project Manager to support our collaborative Cellular Telecommunications team. This position will manage the various client programs within our group, maintain the team financials, and interface with clients to deliver fast-paced and high volume projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform day-to-day project tasks and overall project tracking and reporting of engineering budgets, costs, and schedules.
– Collaborate with project teams members to gather and share information related to the projects to all stakeholders.
– Take on client contact responsibilities which include: active client management, assigning workload to staff, tracking and reporting deliverables.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree / DIRECT / 3-5
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or professional related field experience preferred. Minimum of two years experience as an Engineer or professional in the cellular telecommunications industry.
– Professional and clear verbal and written communication skills to project teams, clients and stakeholders is vital.
– Ability to effectively manage thru organizational and tim e management skills, on multiple projects with tight budgets and short delivery timeframes.
– Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality and results.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 5 years, SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of project delivery solutions. They have been named a ‘Great Workplace’ (Great Place to Work) and one of the ‘Best AEC Firms to Work For’ (Building Design + Construction).
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company’s 65+ year history, it has earned a reputation for providing quality project solutions to semiconductor, automotive, food, chemical, glass, manufacturing, healthcare, power, and general building industries-with projects completed in 40 countries. Visit ************ for additional information and career opportunities.
– SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
– We are a global project delivery firm for architecture, engineering, and construction management.
– SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
– 9/10 of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague.
– 95% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 5 years.
– 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years.
Equal Opportunity and Disability Accessibility Statement
SSOE is an equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic information, military / veteran status, or any other protected group status under federal, state, or local law. SSOE complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws. SSOE does not make employment decisions based upon any protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may email their request to for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.