AVP – Information Technology
BayMark Health Services is looking for an Assistant Vice President of Information Technology. Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Information Technology, the Assistant Vice President of Information Technology will assist the Senior Vice President in leading BayMark Health Services Information Technology Services organization and will have responsibility for the desktop, server, infrastructure, and network components required to deliver an exceptional customer experience for our Company’s nationwide organization. The role will be the point of contact of all technical solution delivery through the full lifecycle of product design, implementation and support. The role will lead data center operations, infrastructure provisioning, local device management, voice and network communication components that connect and enable over 3,000 employees across North America and 250+ unique locations. Candidate will participate in all phases of the technology development life cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype/POC, development, testing, release, and implementation.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT operations, network services, cyber-security, business process analysis, and IT committee processes that are critical to very diverse operations and business functions.
- Oversee incident/problem management process and change management process.
- Responsible for effective delivery of application support including administration and maintenance functions of enterprise wide applications.
- Ensures customer centric delivery of IT services performed by IT help desk, performing according to predefined service levels with favorable customer satisfaction.
- Program Management skills with the ability to create complex project plans, KPI’s, justify the projects and metrics to executives while identifying the risks and then execute the plan on schedule and on budget.
- Help define and drive strategic road map to best leverage current and future technologies within budget and identify/implement areas of efficiency and cost savings.
- Deliver reliability and up-time of the existing infrastructure and business critical components.
- Develop and implement IT policies, process and procedures for IT security, data center resiliency, and cloud integration.
- Develop and review budgets and ensure compliance with department financial objectives.
- Technical planning resource, who will need to develop technical strategies and solutions for acquisition integration and ongoing infrastructure maintenance.
- Ensure business unit has an effective IT controls environment and that it is HIPAA compliant and develop action plans to address deficiencies as they are identified.
- Communicate and enforce policies, procedures and best practices while ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Partner with solution and system architects to deliver enterprise class solutions and/or integration into custom product development.
- Lead team to complete product technical design and prototyping, infrastructure design/development, support and problem remediation.
- Implement and integrate risk management and disaster recovery procedures across the enterprise, based on a thorough understanding of key IT services that must be maintained to reduce financial loss and critical customer service capability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science; MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of experience with comprehensive Information Technology and systems, with at least five (5+) years of executive leadership experience.
- In depth knowledge and experience in the nuances of a large multi-location (3000+) user environment.
- Ability to manage a comprehensive strategic Technology agenda to help the business benefit from leading-edge technology, while at the same time balancing the reality of changing business priorities and economic conditions.
- Enthusiastic learner with ability to communicate to business in terms that brings clarity to the conversation of “technology”.
- A demonstrated record of developing, supporting, and successfully promoting direct reports into new roles and opportunities.
- Experience presenting strategic plans and budgets to highest levels of executive leadership.
- Experience in creating high performing teams and reorganizing to meet changing business requirements.
- Experience in managing outsourced vendors and consultants to fill skill gaps or project-based work delivery.
- Experience working collaboratively with Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Vendors, Technology teams with the common goal of delivering value to the business on time and within budget.
- Ability to work in cross-functional environment and influence others.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required.
- Ability to juggle shifting priorities and multiple demanding projects.
- Possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, collaborative, proactive attitude and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to communicate at an executive level.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
BayMark Health Services specializes in the treatment of opioid addiction. BayMark Health Services provides medication-assisted treatment services in a variety of modalities and settings through our divisions: BAART Community HealthCare, Health Care Resource Centers and MedMark Services, Inc. BayMark Health Services, also provides traditional primary health care services, as well as integrated primary care, in select locations.
BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.