Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Associate Application Support
Tracking Code 123-******
– Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
– Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
– Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
– Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
– Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
– Support testing and production environments and performs system administration tasks.
– Monitor and support highly integrated complex local and wide-area systems architecture.
– Perform job functions within a large enterprise.
– Support home-grown Java customer facing and non-customer facing applications and bundled applications.
– Participate in application roll-outs for shutting down and restarting systems and rolling out new code.
– Install and maintain TST, and Production Java applications, J2EE application servers, and assure optimum performance of the applications.
– Diagnose performance/connectivity problems and errors. Provide 3rd tier support for production systems.
– Ensures that all SLAs are met.
– Interfaces between the applications, other IT teams.
– Document all the applications.
– A BS degree in computer science or a related field and/or equivalent work experience.
– Knowledge of Java, C++, SQL, Database, HTML or college project with any of these languages
– Understanding of a UNIX-based operating system (Bash, Shell)
– Knowledge on JAVA (J2EE preferred)
– SQL is a plus.
– Knowledge of Application Servers management and administration, (preferably WebLogic).
– Familiar with Web Applications architecture (e.g. MVC) a plus.
– Networking Basics (i.e. protocols) a plus.
– Programming background in any shell language.
Job Location Miami, Florida, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.