Job SummaryJob Profile Summary
As a Business Associate Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for determining and documenting scopes of work — detailing functional requirements and the associated test plans. You will work on small initiatives with supervision. You will also collaborate with various functional groups, format leaders and business areas in understanding business objectives. You will learn quickly about the various business areas, gain an understanding of the business needs and assist in the development of a solution that can be communicated to the business. You should be competent in all aspects of business analysis, including requirements traceability, test cases and user stories, root cause analysis and process improvement and facilitation skills. Job Description
• Refine and clarify the definition of a business need and define a solution scope that can feasibly be implemented by the business. This includes problem definition and analysis, assistance in defining the business case and participating in feasibility studies.
• Elaborate stakeholder and solution requirements in order to enable the project team to implement a solution that will meet the needs of the sponsoring organization and stakeholders. This involves analyzing stakeholder needs to define solutions that meet those needs, assessing the current state of the business to identify and recommend improvements, and the verification and validation of the resulting requirements.
• Develop test scripts, execute end-to-end testing as necessary and assist in user acceptance testing — ensuring all are tied back to the detailed functional and technical requirements.
• Assist in reviewing solutions that best fit the business need.
• Manage and communicate requirements to stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.