Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
PRINCIPLE OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The incumbent will provide data analytics and data visualization support for Manufacturing Science and Technology (MS & T) group.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– As an Associate Data scientist, you will be tasked with activities to automate visualizations, create and maintain new visualizations/analytics to provide insights from data.
– techniques to problems across MS & T with a focus on data visualization.
– Work with IT and other groups across MS & T for collecting visualization requirements and construct required data views and visualizations.
– techniques in structured, partly structured and unstructured data.
– Maintain up-to-data knowledge on data technologies and provides tools for scientists and Engineers.
– Work with other team members to design, analyze and implement solutions to enable business or process insights.
– Provide support for descriptive, diagnostic and predictive analytics to address business challenges.
– Provide Data Wrangling/Data transformation support.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL
– Minimum MS in Engineering or Data Science or equivalent with 3 years BMS/ relevant experience.
– Proficiency in Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, SAS, R or Python user interface (UI )tools.
Experience / Knowledge Desired:
– Demonstrated ability to collaborate with various stakeholders to understand and meet business goals, gather data, and provide effective visualizations.
– Proficient in data visualization tools like Tableau or Spotfire.
– Awareness of AWS environment (S3, Redshift).
– Proficient using SQL/mysql and working with relational databases
– Specialized knowledge of data wrangling tools like Paxata is preferred.
– Ability to work with large data sets with different structures across multiple data sources to aggregate and build analytics that can result in actionable insights.
– Able to work independently or as a team member to meet multiple goals.
– Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information in an understandable, rational, and concise manner.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.