Summary:The Associate Implementation Specialist is primarily responsible for loading new client information into the payroll software system and ensuring an accurate and professional transition to Heartland Payroll.
– Inputs new client data (including employee payroll data, tax information, etc.) into Heartland Payroll system and reviews for accuracy
– Balance prior wage and tax reports to prior quarter tax returns
– Understanding of taxable fringe benefits, non- taxable fringe benefits, tax shelter annuities, pre-tax deductions and non-cash fringe benefits
– Confirms any discrepancies within new client paperwork submitted by sales department
– Interacts with clients via welcome calls, processing calls and email
– Provides training to new clients on Heartland Payroll capabilities, functionality and reports available
– Ensures deadlines are met and clients initial payrolls are processed accurately
– Maintains an assigned base of payroll clients
– Other administrative and clerical tasks as assigned or requested
– May be required to work more than 40 hours per week depending on seasonal business need (to be compensated according to all applicable state wage and labor laws)
– Detail oriented, with ability to focus on and comprehend numerical and financial data
– Customer-service oriented, excellent phone manners required
– Ability to work under time constraints and meet schedules; at times with unexpected deadlines, to ensure client’s payroll needs are met
– Ability to multi task – interacting with clients, Payroll Specialists and all other internal customers or associates, at times simultaneously
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Working knowledge of basic office technology
– Proficient in Windows PC environment with accurate data entry/keyboarding skills
– Must achieve leveling advancement as per required schedule
– Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
– Previous payroll industry experience preferred, with working knowledge of payroll, wage and tax laws and regulations
– Customer service/call center/help desk experience helpful
– -Or- an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
HPS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to qualifying employees.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
on Company Website
Job ID: R4517
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Heartland Payment Systems
We began in 1997 with a modest plan: to provide fair, honest and fully disclosed payment solutions to help businesses prosper. Never veering from our roots or our convictions, that plan has taken us and our clients to places most businesses could only dream of. Contact Info
– Santa Ana, CA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.