Catalent is looking to recruit an experienced Associate Project Manager to join a growing Sterile Products group at our site in Woodstock, IL.
The Associate Project Manager will be instrumental in completing and supporting assigned projects including creating project charters, managing internal and external resources, and communicating/coordinating progress of projects.
In concert with our Patient First philosophy, the Associate PM’s contributions will ensure that customers needs are met in an expeditious and quality-centric manner and will allow Catalent to bring drug products to patients safely and quickly.
– Compile and maintain up to date project plans, ensuring all development activities are included
– Lead and build multi-disciplinary project teams, comprising representatives from relevant functions
– Ensure that key development milestones, in agreement with internal/external customers, are achieved and that the program is progressed in a timely manner
– Track progress of all activities against the plan and notify the relevant personnel of potential delays or issues
– Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned projects and ensure that good communications are maintained
– Chair internal Project Team meetings, provide agendas, and issue minutes with follow-up actions identified
– Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Engineering, or relevant discipline
– At least 2 years of experience working in a GMP regulated pharmaceutical environment
– Previous project management experience and demonstrated ability to lead project teams
– Proven experience delivering to, and communicating with, internal and external customers
– PMP certification is a plus
Catalents standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development
– Leads with Integrity and Respect
– Delivers Results
– Demonstrates Business Acumen
– Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
– Champions Change
– Engages and Inspires
– Coaches and Develops
– Potential for career growth within an expanding Drug Delivery Solutions team
– Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
– Cross functional exposure to other areas of Catalent
– Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
– 19 days of paid time off annually + 7 paid holidays
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied.
Visit ************************ to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to *****************. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.