At KAR Global, the ADESA Product Development is developing the next generation of software to run our physical auction operations while continuing to enhance the existing platform. This software drives over 80 auction locations across North America and over 1.5 billion dollars in revenue each year. We are employing the latest cloud services and infrastructure, cutting-edge technology, and best practices to build world-class software.
Are you an innovative and passionate Software Engineer who enjoys developing solutions to the most exciting and complex business challenges? Are you skilled in a modern development language and want to pursue a career in full stack development utilizing the latest cloud technologies? Do you enjoy the highly collaborative nature of working in an agile environment?
We are seeking talented that will leverage their skills, knowledge and experience to help us transform ADESA’s physical auction platform into a modern and scalable system that will serve as the foundation for business innovation and growth in the future.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Develop high quality code to build solutions in an agile development environment
– Participate in code reviews, planning and estimation meetings
– Test solutions and troubleshoot issues
– Engage in cross-discipline collaboration with team members including the product owners, designers, and testers
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding
– Ability to speak in English fluently and communicate idiomatically
– Angular, TypeScript, Material, Bootstrap
– Service API development, REST/JSON
– SQL, relational and non-relational databases
– Cloud Development and Deployment, PaaS
– Continuous Integration and Delivery
– DevOps (Git source code management, automated build and release, etc.)
– Automated Testing (Unit, Integration, Functional)
– Agile software delivery processes
: Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits here.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.