Associate Software Support Specialist
As a Software Support Specialist you would provide support for Tyler
clients in the use, functionality and understanding of our products
and databases. The Software Support Specialist ensures timely
resolution of client software issues through data analysis and
functionality troubleshooting using multiple development tools, best
practice communication, and team coordinated testing. This position
represents an excellent opportunity for an individual to work with
clients and develop expertise in analyzing technical issues.
Work may be performed at the Tyler Appraisal and Tax division
headquarters or at a client site, or both. Business travel is
required. Responsible for client relations and client satisfaction
after a client has transitioned from software implementation to
support. Tyler Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Dayton Metropolitan Area, Ohio
* Ensure effective resolution of client inquiries utilizing tools
and through critical thinking.
* Monitor progress of ongoing client inquiries until they reach
* Analyze appropriate reports, applications, and databases to track
progress and define issues.
* Train clients and internal groups on use of Company software to
ensure client satisfaction with the product.
* Perform quality assurance testing for software module
upgrades/changes, analyze results to ensure that software performs
as required, and document outcomes.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Sciences, Management
Information Science, or Business. Equivalent work experience may
substitute for degree requirement.
* Client software support experience of effectively resolving issues
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong knowledge of database structures
* Facility with SQL, PL/SQL preferred
* Facility with web technologies
* Facility with Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with software development environments
Requisition Number: *******-1
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.