Associate Software Support Specialist
Provide basic-level software support for Tyler clients in the use,
functionality, and understanding of our products and databases for
issues that are easily solved. The Associate Software Support
Specialist is an entry-level position, learning how to ensure timely
resolution of client software issues through data analysis and
functionality troubleshooting using multiple development tools, best
practice communication, team coordinated testing, and other available
tools for resolving issues. The Associate Software Support Specialist
is expected to continually grow and expand knowledge of the product.
* Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve
client inquiries and problems which are easily solved.
* Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies commensurate
with level of training and understanding.
* Determines whether to resolve issues personally or to refer to a
more experience team member.
* Reads and writes SQL to resolve basic issues.
* Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue
resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
* Uses Tyler s client management system to create, track, and/or
update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
* May assist with writing estimates for software modification
specifications and documentation of support processes.
* May submit client issues to development team for resolution as
* Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module
* Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
* May create or enhance documentation throughout the support
* Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the
* Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as
outlined in the Employee Handbook. These include, but are not
limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics,
and Anti-Harassment policies. Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving
troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
* Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical
* Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including
fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
* Exposure to relational databases or SQL desired.
* Exposure to .NET framework (involving HTML, XSL, XML, and related
Requisition Number: 45.17.460
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.