Associate Software Support Specialist, Eagle Appraisal & Tax
The Eagle Appraisal & Tax suite provides appraiser, assessor, and
treasurer solutions to county offices. It manages functions such as
calculating real estate values, assessing properties, and managing the
taxation distribution and collection. County governments manage a wide
variety of complex services, while adhering to budgets and keeping
public officials and citizens happy. The Eagle product suite helps
county agencies become more effective with advanced functionality
easily accessible through an intuitive, straightforward software
interface, enabling county workers and officials to deliver
exceptional service to their constituents.
This role provides basic-level software support for Tyler clients in
the use, functionality, and understanding of our products and
databases for issues that are easily solved. The Associate Software
Support Specialist is an entry-level position, learning how to ensure
timely resolution of client software issues through data analysis and
functionality troubleshooting using multiple development tools, best
practice communication, team coordinated testing, and other available
tools for resolving issues. The Associate Software Support Specialist
is expected to continually grow and expand knowledge of the product.
* Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve
client inquiries and problems which are easily solved.
* Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies commensurate
with level of training and understanding.
* Determines whether to resolve issues personally or to refer to a
more experience team member.
* Reads and writes SQL to resolve basic issues.
* Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue
resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
* Uses Tyler s client management system to create, track, and/or
update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
* May assist with writing estimates for software modification
specifications and documentation of support processes.
* May submit client issues to development team for resolution as
* Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module
upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software
performs as required.
* May create or enhance documentation throughout the support
* Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the
* Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as
outlined in the Employee Handbook. These include, but are not
limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics,
and Anti-Harassment policies.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving
troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including
fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
* Exposure to relational databases or SQL desired.
* Exposure to .NET framework (involving HTML, XSL, XML, and related
* Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge and understanding of software development tools a plus.
* Ability to travel preferred (estimated at 0-5% annually).
Requisition Number: ********
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.