The Associate VP, Business Intelligence solves complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The Associate VP, Business Intelligence requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across segments and/or enterprise-wide.
The Associate VP, Business Intelligence describes the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information. Decisions are typically related to intradepartmental coordination, development and implementation of strategic plans, and business outcomes, and develops and implements strategic plans for the scope of management that are aligned with the Segment or Business strategy.
Our Government Contract Requires US Citizenship for this Position. Access to Department of Defense systems require Federal security background investigation.
- Possess broad managed care experience with the ability to assume direct accountability for support functions in a rapidly growing business
- Including a commitment to cultivating business relationships (internally/externally) while leading and motivating a team to achieve agreed upon results
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal), strong analytical skills, and attention to detail
- A current perspective regarding Health Care Legislative initiatives and their impact on payer/provider business models is required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 or more years of progressive leadership experience in healthcare
- Experience in healthcare management and/or operations, Provider Practice/Healthcare or Medical center operations
- Experience in developing insights and recommending solutions for population health, care management, beneficiary or member engagement.
- Proven ability to drive strategy, set and meet established targets, and manage clinical programs
- Prior operational leadership experience within an entrepreneurial business environment is required
- Prior experience and commitment to a performance review and feedback process
- Bachelor's degree required, with a preference for a degree in Finance/Accounting/Applied Math/Statistics, with strong preference for an MBA/MPH
- Strong project management/organizational skills are critical for success in this role
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master Degree in Health Services, Public Health, or Business Administration preferred.
- Expert knowledge of various external market forces and the health care ecosystem
- Experience and knowledge surrounding health research design methodologies including advanced statistical analysis and program evaluation.
- Ability to coach teams to effectively engage stakeholders from project or model inception, thru development, testing, adoption and evaluation life-cycle.
- Knowledge and use of advanced visualization platforms and best practices.
- Management experience leading multiple departments
- Advanced Financial Analysis background
- Prior demonstrated capability leading cross functional teams
- Progressive business and financial analysis experience with a focus on financial reporting, resource prioritization, variance analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with managed care and health services operations
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, customer service and team building skills
- Ten years of accomplished clinical experience in a large, complex, and integrated healthcare or payer setting. Proprietary to Humana Government Business, Inc. – Not to be Disclosed
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience in a comparable panel management, population health, and/or disease management role.
- Experience in P&L management and budgeting functions
- Experience with major clinical IT platforms, and fluent with complex electronic medical record platforms and corresponding successful data extraction.
- Experience developing and implementing clinical, service, and operational process improvement initiatives on both the small and large scale
Associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, including booster, or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home.
If progressed to offer, candidates will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccination, including booster OR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, and state exemptions will be available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.