- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales and financial performance in the Auto Care Center and service area
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains the Auto Care Center and automotive sales floor and service area
- Provides customer service and assistance
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in automotive service or service industry field.
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility.
- Valid driver’s license
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in automotive service or service industry related field.
- Automotive Certification from Automotive Technical Institute.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.