– Sobre a Hovione
– EstgiosChins (Tradicional)Ingls (Estados Unidos)Ingls (Reino Unido)Portugus (Portugal)Criar um Perfil|Iniciar Sesso
necessrio selecionar pelo menos um trabalho para a aplicao. Efetuar Candidatura Agora Termos de utilizao
– Adicionar a Cargos Guardados
Hovione is an international company with over 55 years experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
The Automation Engineer will ensure that all automation systems, both software and hardware, on site are maintained, supported and modified to the required standard to ensure that automated systems operate reliably and allow users to operate their automated systems to ensure their requirements are met.
– Provide technical support to production and other departments with DCS and PLC systems;
– Ensure all automated systems are in good working order;
– Liaise daily with all departments on support requirements;
– Lead, and manage automation scope of work on capital projects;
– Supervise and liaise with external automation contractors;
– Ensure that all automation systems are back up at the required frequency;
– Ensure, in conjunction with the warehouse supervisor, that essential spare parts are in stock;
– Ensure all automation work is performed in compliance with cGMP directives;
– Assist in ensuring that current compliance issues and trends, both internal and site-wide, are critically evaluated and training is provided where appropriate;
– Ensure preventative maintenance is performed and administered as specified in the automation procedures;
– Work in a proactive manner to improve safety awareness and metrics;
– Prepare budgets within the area and control expenditure;
– Keep up-to-date on technical innovations, advise on same and implement where appropriate;
– Play part in continuous improvement within engineering department.
– A science or engineering degree;
– A minimum of 5-10 years automation experience in a cGMP environment with demonstrated ability to support customers and manage projects;
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
– Experience working in an IMB/FDA regulated environment is essential;
– Good knowledge of GMP requirements with respect to automation activities;
– A knowledge of the 21 CFR part 11.
– Full time opportunity;
– Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
– Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.