We are currently looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to our Software Quality Assurance team. In general, we are looking for someone who has a passion for making sure software performs accurately, efficiently, and according to plan. As members of our fast-paced Agile team, our QA team members find and destroy bugs as early as possible in our continuous-delivery software development environment.
What you will be doing:
– Build test frameworks: You’ll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
– Coordinate: With your scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and releases.
– Develop automated testing/productivity tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure maximum utilization.
Why we think you’ll like working here:
– Our laid-back atmosphere makes it enjoyable to come to work, and you will be surrounded by talented people focused on building real products that solve real problems.
– You have a direct impact on our customer experience every single day.
– We’re not afraid to make mistakes and figure out how we can be better in time for the next release.
We’re seeking someone with the following experiences:
– 3+ years of Test Automation experience
– Experience testing APIs and Microservices
– Working knowledge of databases – SQL Server/DynamoDB
– Experience building/supporting automation frameworks/tools
– Experience with git or other source code control
– Experience with CI/CD concepts/tools (i.e., Bamboo, Docker, etc.)
– Basic comfort level with technologies/tools such as Windows CMD, Jira, Swagger, Postman, etc.
– Bonus points for Specflow, Selenium, Spock, Cucumber
To continue the conversation, please submit a resume, and our team will follow up shortly. If you have questions prior to applying, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our online chats: ******************************************* Please note that this is time for you to ask questions and learn about us – it’s not an interview!
on Company Website
Job ID: AUTOM02349
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
HomeAdvisor is the free and easy way for homeowners to find and connect with trusted home improvement, maintenance and repair professionals. As the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace, we’ve connected more than 30 million homeowners to our network of over 90,000 pre-screened home service professionals since we started in 1999. And, because planning is integral to the completion of any great home project, we also offer design inspiration, budgeting tools and advice. HomeAdvisor is proud to be one of Denver’s Top Places to Work and an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). Contact Info
– Evanston, IL
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.