AECOM is actively seeking an experienced, creative, highly talented Aviation Project Manager for immediate employment in the Franklin, TN office. Qualified applicants will have Project Management experience at major airports and that understand Airport Terminal Design, Construction and Operations. The Project Manager (PM) must understand and have implemented projects utilizing Alternate Delivery Methods, primarily Design-Build. A successful candidate will need to understand and manage design and construction within an active airport environment.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Lead all facets of a project from development through implementation of one or more Capital Projects
* Provide direction and input on projects from design development stage through construction
* Act as the primary client representative on a project
* Will oversee engineering/architectural design, bid/RFP/RFQ evaluation, contract administration, project scheduling, coordination, inter-utility coordination, quality control, field decisions and supervision to ensure projects are completed within the stipulated time and allocated budget
* Will facilitate coordination with other client divisions, project stakeholders and regulatory agencies, including other client staff, airlines, concessionaires, Fed/State/local government agencies as appropriate
* Will also manage or perform cost estimates and projections/cash flow/estimate at completion for projects schedule and conduct design and construction progress meetings establish standards for meeting minutes, records, etc. and ensure Designers and Contractors are meeting prescribed quality standards
Business Line Transportation
Position Title Aviation Project Manager
Position Status Full-Time
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee’s safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM’s Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Architect, Construction Management or similar related degree
* 8+ years of combined technical and project management responsibilities for airport/aviation projects
* Project Management experience with international airports
* Master’s Degree in Civil, Architecture, Construction Management or similar related degree
* Professional Engineer or Architect License
* Served as Owners Representative for specific capital project implementation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA – Tennessee
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.