- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18031678
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
This position is for a professional capable of gathering requirements from users through facilitation and fact-finding interviews. They will
• Define system requirements (BRD – Business Requirements Document) for complex, multi-departmental and multi-functions projects
• Review with users functional specifications (FRD – Functional Requirements Document), providing feedback to Technology
• Identify possible risks and their impact and drive change of scope (requirements) process during the whole project cycle and afterwards as CR process
• Manage communication between key project stakeholders (Operations, Technology, Compliance, Business)
• Have deep knowledge on interdependence and impact of ongoing projects
• Collect knowledge of movement and enrichment of data through Data Warehousing in the process of transferring data to the alert generation platform
• Work without or with limited supervision
• Prepare or participate in preparation of training materials for new scenarios or system updates
• Plan actions and adapt them to the plans of other teams (eg, UAT, Project Team, etc.)
• Provide explanations of the problems of data quality or when a very thorough analysis is required that cannot be delivered by other teams
• Prepare documentation regarding business decisions related to the scope of projects, including business justification for those decisions.
• Cooperate closely with the project team on analysis of project scope
• Support all others tasks associated with Business Analyst team activities as communicated by the manager
• Associate degree or higher
• 5-8 years experience in project roles and analysis.
• Have excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Have superior verbal communication skills and can effectively contribute in discussions with all level of staff and management to include most senior corporate management.
• Has proven facilitator skills.
• Can promote active listening with team members. Technical Understanding
• Has a full understanding of technology solution implementation.
• Has a technical background and a business level understanding of databases, web and client/server architected solutions
• Has an understanding of anti-money laundering/compliance/fraud and related technology
• Has an analytical background.
• Is experienced in using problem solving methodologies such as brainstorming, root cause analysis.
• Understands interdependencies and effect on critical path.
• Improves upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform current industry practices into fresh alternative solutions.
• Anticipates client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand.
• Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.
• Understands technology implementation in large organizations.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
• Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels
• Computer literate with strong Excel skills
• The ability to see the big picture without losing the understanding of the detail
•Has a proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products, Mantas, ACTIMIZE, SQL and database design.
•Experience in banking operations or compliance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.