Ref No.: 18-27300
Location: NYC, New York
Position: AWS Developer
Location: NYC, NY
– Building new pipeline, models and code for on-boarding of a new data source or major change in existing solution.
– Look at building using reusable components while implementing new requirements
– Regressing performance testing with QA engineer
– Routine bug fixes, data queries, job monitoring, fresh data loads, etc.
– Creating technical documentation
– Reflect on current state and build right automation solutions
– Resolving technically advanced problems
– Keeping up to date with modern data engineering technologies
– May have to crossover to Projects or Support on need basis
– Flexible to support after-hours.
– 5 years with data ingestion and orchestration in Agile with 3 years in data engineering plus a Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience combined with a Bachelors degree
– Should have minimum 3 years of experience on AWS cloud python with good hand on experience on node.js and Google tech
– Extensive experience with Python 3 wsome 2.7 , node.js and Scala
– Experience with Apache Spark andor Apache Hadoop
– AWS cloud experience EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR, RDS, Redshift
– Proficiency in S3 data lake reference architecture
– Ability to implement AWS KMS and role-based security
– Experience with code version-control tools bitbucket, git
– Good experience with agile development processes like Scrum
– Insist on building reusable components automating everything
– Hands on experience with Google BigQuery data warehouse
– Expertise in working on the command line in a UnixLinux environment
– Domain experience in mediaentertainment processes
– Understanding and awareness about information security.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.