AWS Developer with Migration
Location: Westchester, Pennsylvania
Start Date: 05/29/2018
Title: AWS Developer with Migration
Location: Westchester, PA
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract
Exp. Required: 12-15 years
Technical/Functional Skills :
1. AWS-Knowledge of Architecture and Offerings besides general Cloud concepts
2. Must have solid CLI and console hands on with – S3,EC2,EMR,Lambda
3. Must have working knowledge of RDS
4. Preferably should have experience with Kinesis streaming, Athena, SNS, SQS, Redshift, VPC, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, IAM etc.
5. At least five years of experience in deploying data management system on SQL server, Oracle, open source database platform in AWS and Azure environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
Extended knowledge in both AWS and Azure public cloud environment
Highly experienced in data modeling and data management for both structured data and unstructured data
At least five years of experience in deploying data management system on SQL server, Oracle, open source database platform in AWS and Azure environment
Strong analytics skills and profound knowledge in setting up analytics layer in big data environment. R programming is preferred for advanced analytics.
Web application development team that can build the application layer to share the analytical data insights with business users including description analysis and data visualization.
Past experience in similar industry or domain and / or Comcast experience in the past
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.