Azure API Developer/
Ref No.: 18-27298
Location: Jercy City, New Jersey
Job Description Job Description Job Purpose API Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing REST APIs using Swagger / Open API and implementing it in ******* Core, ******* Framework and Web APIs.
Key Responsibilities / Duties "
– Should be very strong in creating/ defining Swagger / Open API using contract first approach
– Should have thorough understanding of REST APIs, understand REST principles, Guidelines, versioning, HTTP error codes
– Should be very strong in SOAP, .Net Web APIs, WCF, JSON, XML
– Should be very strong in REST and SOAP Security including OAUTH, SAML, token etc.
– Experience in implementing REST APIs in ******* Core, ******* Framework
– Experience in writing Unit test cases using MUNIT, Mocks
– Strong working knowledge on DevOps processes on .NET projects using TFS/ Jenkins/ VSTS
– Experience in publishing APIs to Azure API Management
– Experience in publishing .NET web API to Azure App services using Visual Studio 2017
– Understanding of API Management usage / use cases.
– Knowledge of Logic Apps, Service Fabric, Azure Service Bus is preferred though not mandatory
– Good consulting and client communication skills"
Qualifications "Work Experience / Knowledge:
– Minimum of 6 years of experience in .NET Framework, Web APIs, WCF, MUNIT
– Understanding of relational database design and development life cycle principles
– Solid experience of working in project teams
– Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods"
Specific Technical Skills Required "
– 5+ years working experience on .Net Platform using C#, *******, WCF, WWF
– Extensive knowledge of integration using REST, JSON, SOAP, XML, Web Services
– Experience in RDBMS systems: SQL Server 2012 (database design, T-SQL, optimization)
– Experience in deploying .NET Web APIs to Azure App services
– Insurance industry experience is a plus
– Detailed-oriented, problem-solving skills
– Experience developing and supporting mission critical systems at big enterprise environment
– Experience with Team Foundation Server (source control, automated builds, continuous integration)
– Good testing skills. Experience working with testing tools (NUnit, Microsoft Test Manager)
– Internet Information Server experience (hosting/configuring web services, application pools, etc.)
– Scripting: PowerShell (beneficial)"
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.