We are looking for a Senior Back-End Developer that has Production experience with modern web languages and frameworks like Elixir, Python, Ruby, F#, Rust, Go, or similar who will participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services. You will engineer global-scale applications and services that will enable users to engage with their vehicles in innovative ways.
The ideal candidate will:
* Work side-by-side with a talented team of front-end and back-end developers to build world-class web applications and services
* Work as part of a team-oriented, Agile software engineering environment
* Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
* Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
* Thrive as an independent, autonomous, creative thinker that can break out from conventional solutions
* Production experience with modern web languages and frameworks like Elixir, Python, Ruby, F#, Rust, Go, or similar. Must be comfortable learning Elixir (if needed) and coding in Elixir on a Phoenix framework.
* Link to the candidate’s personal coding examples (github, stack overflow, etc).
* Link to their favorite contribution, new feature, bug report, collaborative discussion, or blog post that they are most proud of.
* Deep understanding of the best practices required to build truly web-scale applications
* Experience working closely with front-end developers and an understanding how to build backend services for single-page application frameworks
* Experience with source-control practices such as Git
* Focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests
* Experience with functional languages or actor frameworks (Haskell, Clojure, Elixir, Erlang/OTP, Akka, Orleans, or similar)
* Experience working with real-time web technologies such as WebSockets, Phoenix Channels, and/or HTTP2
* Understanding of building distributed, microservice-based solutions
* Understanding of large-scale messaging and streaming platforms such as Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
Keywords: Elixir, Python, Ruby, F#, Rust, Go, Phoenix framework, Haskell, Clojure, Elixir, Erlang/OTP, Akka, Orleans, Vue, React, Ember, Angular, WebSockets, Phoenix Channels, and/or HTTP2, microservices, Kafka
on Company Website
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Peer Solutions Group, Inc
Peer Solutions Group is a full service IT Consulting Company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Our specialized services and solutions include but are not limited to: 1. IT Staffing 2. Contract Recruiting 3. Project Management Consulting 4. Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering 5. Custom Application Development/Programming 6. Cyber Security Consulting Contact Info
– 30777 Northwestern Highway
Plano, TX 48334
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.