Independently leads projects within one or more functional areas of
Treasury Management Services and represents these areas in
cross-functional, high visibility projects involving business partners
outside of Treasury Management Services.
* Develop and produce mid-complexity departmental reports and
spreadsheets, including project or product strategy analyses,
historical reporting, work flow analyses and financial analyses
for one or more functional areas of Treasury Management Services.
* Conduct complex analysis and judgment-based work over multiple
disciplines to support Treasury Management Services decisions.
* Conduct complex data review, research, and/or reconciliation for
assigned areas of Treasury Management Services.
* Lead the drafting and/or editing of procedures related to one or
more functional areas of Treasury Management Services to maintain
* Lead support provided for departmental audits including user
certifications and compliance testing for Treasury Management
* Manage the planning, testing and implementing of new projects,
systems, products and regulatory changes impacting assigned
Treasury Management Services team(s).
* Lead departmental system support, coordinating with internal
business partners, external vendors and Technology to address
issues for assigned Treasury Management Services team(s).
* Provide functional system knowledge to colleagues within one or
more functional areas of Treasury Management Services.
* Understand and adhere to the Company s risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the
Company s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing
escalation to management.
* Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
* Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
* Complete other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor s degree and a minimum of 2 years related experience,
OR in lieu of a degree,
A combined minimum of 6 years higher education and/or work
experience, including a minimum of 2 years related experience
Strong analytical skills
Strong organizational skills
Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent word
processing and spreadsheet software
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience Preferred:
Prior experience in functional areas supported
Amherst, New York, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.