BAS Project Manager-004CT8
creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Responsibilities and Expectations
– Leads Sales to Operations Turnover meeting with Hardware Engineer, Account Executive, Software Engineer and Construction Manager to gain understanding of project scope. Project Manager will determine if project as presented is acceptable and ready to proceed.
– Directs and coordinates activities of project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
– Conducts regular project team meetings to action items and project schedule.
– Develops MS Project schedule, identifying project milestones and critical path to be provided to all members of the project team. This schedule is to be maintained as project progresses.
– Follows established standards and procedures for project reporting, communication, and documentation.
– Places orders on a timely basis for materials required for project as indicated by Project Engineer.
– Reviews engineering submittal prior to delivery to appropriate party. Returns submittal to Project Engineering following approval. Provides the latest updated drawings to the installation teams.
– Visits job site regularly to coordinate installation of BAS projects. Attends regularly scheduled project meetings as required to ensure timely completion of work and proper project coordination.
– Monitors and coordinates milestone approvals with customer and prepares necessary documentation of approvals.
– Maintains current project schedule and provides updates to project team as part of regularly scheduled project meetings.
– Communicates project concerns and suggestions, both verbally and in writing, with Construction Manager. Email is the suggested method for written form.
– Coordinates and responds to requests for changes to project scope.
– Prepares monthly project forecasts indicating estimated cost and expected labor requirements for completion of assigned projects. Forecasts will be reviewed with Construction Manager.
Primary Location US-Illinois-Homewood
Unposting Date Ongoing
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.