Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Big Data Developer with Nifi, Kafka and Python experience. Candidate will work in an Agile environment interacting with multiple technology and business areas designing and developing next generation big data platforms and applications. Candidate is responsible for leading an Agile team of subject matter experts to help set strategy around Big Data.
* Responsible for design, prototyping and delivery of software solutions within the big data eco-system.
* Experience managing and growing highly performing engineering teams
* Helps to create strategic roadmaps surrounding the big data and analytics space
* Researching and evaluation of new tools and technologies to solve complex business problems
* Responsible for designing and building new Big Data systems for turning data into actionable insights
* Helps to tune performance and scalability of Big Data applications
* Translates business concepts to technical implementations to drive alignment and decision making
* Works on a geographically dispersed team embracing Agile and DevOps strategies for themselves and others while driving adoption to enable greater technology and business value
* Participate in strategic planning discussions with technical and non-technical partners
* Effective and efficient utilization of programming tools and techniques
* Mentors others and continually develops themselves
* 4+ years Big Data experience with hands on coding and development experience in Kafka, NiFi, and Python.
* Big Data experience with Cloudera/Hortonworks, and or EMR
* Development experience with Spark
* Experience or familiarity with streaming toolsets such as Kafka, flink, Spark streaming, and or Nifi/StreamSets
* Experience developing large-scale distributed applications
* Familiarity and comfort with participating in a high-performing geographically dispersed team
* Familiarity with source control solutions (ex git, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory)
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Open to new ideas and technologies with a strong desire to learn
* Ability to analyze and solve problems in a creative and innovative fashion
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.