Bilingual Technical Support Representative
Our Technical Support Representatives are the front line support for more than 290 million customers. As a Technical Support Representative, you will:
– Maintain exceptional customer service while providing technology solutions for customers’ inquiries about hardware, software OS, apps, and compatibility
– Remotely support multiple technology devices across Windows, Android, Blackberry OS, Apple iOS If you can identify with the following, then Asurion wants you!
– Are you a tech-curious person?
– Can you put the customer first?
– Are you a team player?
– Are you dedicated to problem resolution?
– Are you patient and possess exceptional/empathetic listening skills?
– Can you adapt your knowledge to unfamiliar situations?
– Do you approach challenges with a positive attitude? Why Asurion?
At Asurion, we don’t just redefinewe reinvent. For more than 20 years, Asurion has led the global tech solutions industry. We help our customers use technology; we are Life’s Operating System.
We began by establishing a culture that rewards results and isn’t confined by hierarchy, and as a result, our growth has been exceptional. Today this entrepreneurial spirit is as strong as ever, encouraging our employees to truly make a difference and thrive.
The only thing we’re more passionate about than technology is our people.
Being awarded Top Place to Work in 2015 and 2016 means we provide a casual, fun work environment and a comprehensive benefit package including:
– Pay Rate: $16.50 per hour
– Multiple health coverage plans including medical, vision and dental
– Vacation time
– Holiday pay
– Collaborative culture
– Career advancement opportunities
– Operates with integrity through teamwork and community outreach
– Active coaching that empowers employees to reach full potential Minimum requirements:
– Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
– High school diploma or GED
– Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
– 6 months of previous customer service experience
– Pass pre-employment assessment
– Willing to submit a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
Job Location: 4025 S 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85040,
P PSS26227 | Phoenix | Arizona | US | 2017/12/08
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.