Who We Are:
The Process Automation Team at CUNA Mutual Group utilizes workflow, robotics and their innovative mindset to develop solutions to meet desired business goals. These collaborative, robust professionals are on the cutting edge of technology to provide the best possible solutions to their end users. With ample room for growth and development, you can showcase your current skill set and broaden your BPM abilities by engaging in challenging projects and other development opportunities.
Who You Are:
You are a self-motivated, lifelong learner that wants to join a growing organization in an exciting and challenging environment. You offer thoughtful solutions, eliminate roadblocks, and work collaboratively across the organization while being empowered to identify and solve for inefficiencies. You’re an energy-giver with an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy motivating others.
– Utilized your innovative thought process to participate in assessing, structuring and planning BPM implementation projects and lead and facilitate working sessions to discover and detail the current state business design
– Define detailed business improvements and capture how the current state business design will need to be transformed into a future state BPM workflow to achieve the required business results.
– Embrace your transformation skills to develop the future state business design, including the detailed definition of goals, (KPI’s), process definition, business capabilities, business rules and organizational setup
– Use analytical mindset to understand business impact based on your future state design.
– Enhance current processes being managed by workflow by utilizing your continuous improvement mindset
– Provide input for development of end-user training material and conduct end-user training as well as participate in development of post-production support strategy
– Demonstrate your success by communicating the business value of your designed solution.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
– 0-4 years of experience in Business Process Management, Business Continuous Improvement or related field
– Working knowledge of business design definition, including strategy, goals and metrics, business capabilities, business rules, business information and organizational setup
– Successful application of business analysis skills
– Proficient business design, business modeling, testing and solution definition skills
– Strong communication, facilitation, and analytical skills
– Understanding of BPM modeling and requirements tool(s); experience with IBM BPM workflow preferred, not required
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
CUNA Mutual Group is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.