Req ID: 182916
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a BPO Supervisor to join our team in Lincoln, Nebraska (US-NE), United States (US).
- 3 years managerial/ leadership experience.
- 2 years project management
- 2 years experience real time metrics monitoring
- Provides direct supervision to a team of QA team members, in QA/TQA function and provide mentoring to the QA/TQA as needed
- Lead meetings with Internal & customer subject matter experts with delivery and support department(s).
- Work is guided by operational and contractual requirements.
- Ensure on-time evaluation completion as per contractual and statistical sampling requirements through regular calibration.
- Work on strategic projects as per organizational requirements
- Perform functional analysis of the current business process and drive quality productivity & accuracy of information.
- Ensure each transaction meets client compliance and address any outliners.
- Identify process improvements and facilitate reengineering of business process and customer experience.
- Sets and communicates clear expectations for work outcomes and manages performance.
- Establishes and monitors performance goals of department.
- Applies in-depth technical knowledge of systems, applications and account operations in support of single or multiple client groups.
- Works on continuous improvement efforts for increased efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Excellent client service skills and leadership capabilities.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills.
- Strong data reporting, business and quality skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop operational and strategic plans.
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements
- Experienced in coaching, developing and mentoring a team.
For more information please email a resume to email@example.com
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Project Manager, Manager, Consulting, Quality Assurance, Technology, Management
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait…
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.