Req ID: 207749
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a BPO Transaction Quality Assurance Sr. Assoc. to join our team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (US-OK), United States (US).
- 3 years in Call Center and Insurance/Health Care related field
- 1 year Quality Monitoring and Development
- 1 year experience in Call Recording/Monitoring systems
• Individuals here have a well rounded knowledge of the policies and procedures for their work area.
• Their work may require discretion and independent judgment for nonroutine matters. However, the primary focus of work activity is predominately routine.
• They may make policy recommendations to their managers and be an escalation point for less experienced team members
• Allocates and delegates takes amongst employees.
• Provides operational support to employees on all phases of transaction processing.
• Interacts with clients and internal departments to solve issues.
• Identifies and resolves issues around pending transactions.
• Performs quality audit on accounts.
• Demonstrated client interaction skills.
• Ability to analyze reasons behind incomplete transactions.
• Understands process interdependencies.
• Possesses deep domain knowledge in Healthcare and Insurance domain.
For further information: email resume to email@example.com
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Quality Assurance, Consulting, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait…
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.