We are seeking a Discipline Lead / Project Manager to lead the bridge engineering team in our New York office. The successful candidate will have experience in leading engineering teams on major bridge projects in the US or internationally.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Supporting the New York office in the development of our infrastructure business
• Ensuring the technical, commercial and soft skills development of staff.
• Planning, executing and delivering the engineering for bridge projects in a leadership position.
• Proactively engaging with clients and engineering partners to prepare high quality, technically efficient and cost-effective solutions
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and engineering partners.
• Preparation of responses to RFQ/RFP documents
Qualified professionals will have:
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
• PE License, New York preferred
• 15+ years of experience
• Demonstrable experience of successfully leading large multidisciplinary design teams
• Wide variety of experience of bridge projects with NYC/NYS agencies
• High level of self-motivation and ability to motivate others
• Ability to take initiative and make decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of a variety of construction procurement methods
• Sound understanding of commercial and financial issues
• Well-developed industry networks among the potential client market
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.