Job ID: ******
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
CITY, STATE: Wichita, KS
LOCATION: VC Information Services
DEPARTMENT: SAM WI KA OK
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:FT, Days
Employer is one of the nations largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
Improve efficiency and care transitions
Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
The Business Analyst evaluates, implements and maintains assigned business systems and applications.
* Assists in evaluating proposals for data collection through an understanding of the functional area’s business and applications needs.
* Assists in planning and implementing activities required for the collection and analysis of data related to departmental business needs, including the development of data collection systems.
* Maintains specific departmental data collection systems (e.g., databases and spreadsheets) by troubleshooting problems, providing user support and education and promoting integration with other systems.
* Develops and runs basic queries and other data collection spreadsheets to support assigned business areas and organizes them in a format for ease of review and use.
* Possesses a broad understanding of current decision support tools, i.e., capabilities & limitations of existing systems.
* Demonstrates familiarity with technologies and systems or support experience.
* Ability to distill business processes to key functions and create process and data flow diagrams.
* Analysis of process and data flows, identification of potential redundancies, overlaps in accountability, key decision points, etc.
* Can identify opportunities to automate and/or improve an existing process.
* Can make recommendations for action plans or streamlining to improve business performance.
* Participates in ROI and other financial analyses.
* HS or Equivalent
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Four years of information technology work experience in systems administration programming required.
HOW TO APPLY
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you’ve applied for.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Employeris an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Health – IS (AIS) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.